Hard to believe it's the last week before Easter break! Here's what we have going on this week.
1. Whole Group Live @9am - We will be reading "What Pet Should I Get?" by Dr. Seuss. Students will need their blue drawing books and a pencil. We will be talking about graphs and making our first graph together.
2. Independent work time: Students will be doing the "How to Read a Story" lesson found on the Kindergarten Website: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
3. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - Students will need their cut and paste duotang as we will be printing letter ____ together. Those that are finished early can have their easter booklet handy and complete the maze for fun!
1. Live lesson at 9am: Students will need a white piece of paper, a pencil and crayons (or they can tear a page from their drawing book). We will be making a handprint bunny craft together today! They will also need their easter booklet as we will be working with numbers and counting and their bunny basket coloring page. After class students can color and make their basket for the afternoon.
2. Independent Work Time: Please access the lesson "Personal Responsibility" lesson on the team website https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
4. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - You're welcome to dress up as a Dr. Seuss character if you'd like (or wear bright colored clothing) Have those Spring Bingo cards ready! Students will need their bingo prizes (easter bag of goodies) and their basket craft from the morning.
1. Kindergarten Grad photos for our online students are at 2pm on Wednesday March 31
2. Easter Break No school: April 2nd-12th. See you on the 13th!