Welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful restful week. Here's what's happening this week! For this week, the 'Independent Work Time' lesson, "The Great Eggscape" is on the larger side. Please feel free to choose 1 independent work lesson this week from the kindergarten site. https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
1. Whole Group Live @9am - Students will need their Dr. Seuss booklets, a paper clip, and some crayons. We will be doing some Cat in the Hat measurement together!
2. Independent work time: (Choose 1 independent lesson this week) Students will be doing the "The Great Eggscape" lesson found on the Kindergarten Website: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
3. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - Students will need a coin, paperclip, lego block, and a crayon. We will be reading "The Foot Book" and measuring our feet. I will do a demo and students will need an adult to help facilitate their measurement at home.
1. Live lesson at 9am: Time for some Ooobleck! I will be doing a demo of how to make Oobleck using cornstarch and water. Students are going to help me make some predictions if 5 items will sink or float. They will need their Dr. Seuss booklet and a felt marker.
2. Independent Work Time: Please access the lesson "Spring has Sprung" on the team website https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
4. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - We will be having a guest storyteller from the Public Library. So sit back, grab a stuffy and blanket and we will listen to Azra share a story for us!
Friday - This is not our Friday for instruction, however the bin will be out for pick up between 8:45am-11:30. The bin will also be available on Monday from 8:30-3:15. There are a lot of awkward items today so please bring a cloth bag to help make it easier to carry!