I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. The weather sure was beautiful. Here's what's happening this week.
1. Whole Group Live at 9am - Students will need their Dr. Seuss booklets. We will be doing a math dice game that involves +1, -1, +2, -2. They will need a pencil & crayons.
2. Independent work time: Please see the kindergarten team site for a lesson on making a Leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's Day!
3. Storytime: 'How to Catch a Leprechaun'
3. Whole Group Live at 1:15 - Students will need their blue drawing books and a pencil. Last week we read a book called "The Rhyming Dust Bunnies". They were so excited to find out if they got out of the vacuum. I've had three students ask me to start some story writing and continue what we thought could happen to Ned, Ted, Ed and Bob. So this afternoon we will write our own continuation of the story using pictures and words.
1. No programming today as it is parent teacher interviews.
Friday: PD Day. No programming.
1. If students have an egg carton at home, please save it for an upcoming activity the week of March 22.
2. Next pick up for supplies will be Friday March 26th & Monday 29th
Have a great week!