Welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful restful week. Here's what's happening this week!
1. Whole Group Live @9am - We will start with 'news' about our week and then we will start learning about Penguins! We will be reading a 'non fiction' (information book) about penguins, watching a little video, and doing a drawing in our blue books.
2. Independent work time: Students will be doing the "When in doubt, act it out..." lesson found on the Kindergarten Website: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
3. No Live Lesson at 1:15pm - Students will be put into pairs, or small groups for show and share/small group dialogue. Please your Teams calendar for your slotted time. If it is not your time for show and share, please visit getepic.com to view the books I have placed in your children's mailbox.
1. Live lesson at 9am: We will be read a story called, 'Pierre the Penguin'. Students will need the coloured construction paper that has black, white, orange and a pipe cleaner clipped to it. We will be making a penguin craft together.
2. Independent Work Time: Please access the lesson "Hibernation" on the team website https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
4. No Live Lesson at 1:15pm - Students will be put into pairs, or small groups for show and share/small group dialogue. Please see your Teams calendar for your slotted time.
Friday - This is not our Friday for instruction, however the bin will be out for pick up between 8:45am-11:30.
Check out this Wild Kratts episode on the south pole, featuring penguins!