I hope you all had a wonderful restful weekend. Here's what's happening this week!
1. Whole Group Live @9am - We will start with 'news' about our week and then we will do some printing together in our orange printing books.
2. Independent work time: Students will be doing the "Five Senses Investigation" lesson found on the Kindergarten Website: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
3. Live Lesson at @1:45pm - We will have our live lesson at 1:45 today as I have a meeting program planning meeting from 12:30 - 1:30. I hope that's ok with your schedule this week (as well as next week on Tuesday March 9th). Students will need their green poster strip, and "The Three Little Pig" booklet, a glue stick, crayons and scissors.
1. Live lesson at @9am: This morning we will be reading "The Three Little Pigs" together, and drawing the pigs family home together. Students will need their green poster strip that we made together on Tuesday.
2. Independent Work Time: Please access the lesson " 10 Black Dots" on the team website https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
4. Live Lesson at @1:15pm - Students will need their ziplock bag with spaghetti, white glue and their green poster strip. We will read a new version of the story and create our 'house of straw'.
Friday - Students will need their green poster strip and the rest of the supplies in their mini zip lock (brown and red construction paper) We will be finishing the house of sticks and the house of bricks and watching Disney's 3 Little Pigs together.
Have a great week,