Welcome back everyone! I hope everyone had a restful break.
Here's what's happening this week:
1. Whole Group Live @9am - We will start with morning news. We will review some beginning sounds and play a game together. Students will need their green coiled journal, a glue stick and their dinosaur coloring page.
2. Independent work time: Students will be doing the "Building a Nest" lesson found on the Kindergarten Website: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
3. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - Students will need their black little gift bag, and a cup (clear works best) filled with water. Students will need their green coiled book from the morning.
1. Live lesson at 9am: This morning we will check in on our Eggs. Have your green coiled journal ready. We will need the colored ruler, and the "My Dinosaur Measurement Record" Sheet, along with scissors and glue. We will be learning about animals found near Lethbridge to help prepare for our guest speaker in the afternoon!
2. Independent Work Time: Students will need to update their Dino journal as needed.
3. Live Lesson at **1:00pm - We will have a guest speaker from Helen Schuler Nature Center come to talk with us about different animals that we can find throughout Lethbridge.
Friday: This is a Mon/Wed rotation Friday. No pick up today. Enjoy your weekend and see you Tuesday!