Welcome back everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break.
Here's what's happening this week:
1. Teams Live lesson at 9am (as soon as Coalbanks Announcements are finished I will open the meeting, you can access it by going into the Teams Calendar for the day):
- Here we will have 'news about the week'
- Students will need their white boards, white board marker and their printing cut paste book
- We will be learning to print letter B & R and completing B in our cut and paste books during independent work time.
2. Please access the Snack & Movement patterns lesson that is posted on the Kindergarten Microsite for independent work time Kindergarten Microsite
3. Story Time - Please head to the Kindergarten Microsite to read the book 'If I Build a House' which can be found on the Microsite. If I Build a House
4. Leaders Start today 11-11:25!! If you are Aderyn/Kai, Jasper, Briggs, Isabella, Sawyer, it's your leader day! We will have a call (if you're able to make it) at 11am where you can bring 1 item for show and tell for your friends! Check the calendar on our classroom blog to check when your leader day is! Leader Day Calendar
4. Teams Live lesson at 1:15pm -
- Students will need their Jolly Phonics letter cards, we will be learning /n/ by listening to the story and doing the action together.
1. Live lesson at 9am - Students will need their Numbers colouring booklet and 10 frame. We will be talking about numbers and different ways to show them. We will review all of the different ways that we learned last week (using our hands, tally, dice, ten frame). We will roll the dice, decide which number to work on together and complete the page together live.
2. Independent work time - See the Team Microsite blog for the Wiggle Wednesday lesson: Kindergarten Team Microsite
3. Live lesson at 1:15pm - There is no live lesson today as it's picture day. If you would like to bring your child to our Gym for a photo, Life Touch will be there to take them for our online learners between 1-3pm. Please use the outside access to the gym door on the East Side of the building.
4. Students are to print letter R in their cut paste book during independent work time.
Friday - It is not our week for a Friday lesson however there will be supply pick up this week outside of the front doors between 9am-11:30pm.
Have a great week and see you soon!