Here's what's happening this week!
1. Teams Live lesson at 9am (as soon as Coalbanks Announcements are finished I will open the meeting, you can access it by going into the Teams Calendar for the day):
- Here we will have 'news about the weekend'
- Students will need their white boards, white board marker and their printing books
- We will be learning to print letter P and completing it in our cut and paste books (Pig in a Puddle)
2. Please access the Tricky Turkey lesson that is posted on the Kindergarten Microsite for independent work time Kindergarten Microsite
3. Story Time - Please head to the Kindergarten Microsite to read the book Clark the Shark which can be found on the Microsite. Clark the Shark
4. Teams Live lesson at 1:15pm -
- Are you a leader? Absolutely you are! We will be talking about starting up Leader Days and what that looks like!
- Students will need their ziplock bag that has their colour noodles and a black string. We will be sorting, talking about patterns and making our pattern necklaces!
1. Live lesson at 9am - Students will need their Numbers colouring booklet and 10 frame. We will be talking about numbers and different ways to show them. We will roll the dice, decide which number to work on together and complete the page together live.
2. Independent work time - See the Team Microsite blog for the Turkey Roll and Patterns lesson: Kindergarten Team Microsite
3. Live lesson at 1:15pm - Students will learn the letter sound for /p/. Students will need their phonics cards and some crayons.
Friday: 9am Get those bingo cards ready! Letter Bingo here we come!
Looking ahead...please also note that there is no school for the week of Oct 12th-16th.
Have a great week and see you soon!