Here's what's happening this week:
1. Teams Live lesson at 9am (as soon as Coalbanks Announcements are finished I will open the meeting, you can access it by going into the Teams Calendar for the day):
- Here we will have 'news about the week'
- Students will need their white boards, white board marker and their printing cut paste book
- We will play a game of mystery letter
2. Please access the Shape Up lesson that is posted on the Kindergarten Microsite for independent work time Kindergarten Microsite
3. Story Time - Please head to the Kindergarten Microsite to read the book 'When a Dragon Moves in' which can be found on the Microsite. When a Dragon Moves in
4. Live lesson at 1:15pm -
- We will be learning to print letter M and completing M in our cut and paste books during independent work time.
1. Live lesson at 9am - Students will need their Jolly letter sounds sheet so we can learn letter sound /r/ and /m/
2. Independent work time - See the Team Microsite blog for the Natural and Manufactured Materials lesson: Kindergarten Team Microsite
3. Live lesson at 1:15pm - Students will need their Roll It, Write It, Tally It Show It sheet. We will play a dice game together!
4. Story Time - Please head to the Kindergarten Microsite to read the book 'Snow Day ' which can be found on the Microsite. Snow Day
Friday - It is not our week for a Friday lesson however there will be supply pick up this week outside of the front doors between 8:45am-11:30pm.
Have a great week and see you soon!