1. Live lesson at 9am: We will start with news. Students will need their blue drawing books and their bean booklet. We will be talking about sequencing from beginning to end and putting the planting pictures in order from 'first' to 'last'. Students will need their scissors, glue stick, and crayons as well. On Thursday we will be inviting a grade 1 teacher to meet my class and talk about grade 1. Today we will brainstorm some questions for our grade 1 teachers! ****Please note the Thursday AM lesson time change.****
2. Independent work time: Students will be doing the "Sounds All Around" lesson found on the Kindergarten Website: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
3. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - This afternoon we will be creating our Jack and the Bean stalk castles. Students will need the blue page with cotton and the skewer attached. They will also need their bean bookets, scissors, glue, and crayons. I will do a demo of how to plant and then students can plant their bean plants in a cup (yogurt container, clear plastic cup, Styrofoam cup etc). Hopefully they can get dirt from their yard or a near by empty lot.
Please note the time change for Thursday 'AM' lesson. It is changed from 9am to now 10am.
1. Whole Group Live @10am - Welcome Mrs. Caven to our online learning! Here we will ask her some questions about grade 1. She will speak to us about what grade 1 is all about and read us a story! I'm super excited for you all!
2. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - Jelly Bean Measuring! Have those bean stalk sheets and your Jelly Belly's ready for some measurement fun!
1. Whole Group Live @9am - This morning we will play a game together called 'Wheel decide'. Students will need their orange printing books and a pencil.
Have a great week!