1. Live lesson at 9am: We will start with news. Students who wish to share their dino stories will be able to with their peers. Students can offer comments to their peers if they choose. If there's time we will explore some more boom cards together.
2. Independent work time: Students will be doing the "Chalk Word play" lesson found on the Kindergarten Website: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
3. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - Students will need their Sprout House page, a ziplock, bean seeds, a paper towel, scissors and crayons. We will be reading a story called "One Bean" and then creating our bean houses together.
1. Whole Group Live @9am - We will start with morning news. Students will need their Bean package and a page called "Parts of the Seed." We will talk about that and label together.
2. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - We will be reading the story "Jack and the Bean Stalk" Checking our bean seeds and completing a beginning, middle and end page for the story.
Friday: This is not our Friday for instruction. Have a great weekend!