Here's what is happening this week!
1. Live Lesson at 9am - Students will be reviewing our last letter letter sound /ai/ and learning /oa/ They will need their Jolly Phonics Cards with them.
2. Reminder for those with Speech lessons: Isabella, Aderyn/Kai, Chris (please check your teams calendar invites for times).
3. Independent work time: Students will be doing the Let's Talk Questions lesson found on the Kindergarten Website: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
4. Story Time: We're Going on a Bear Hunt: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
3. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - We will be learning about Animal Tracks. Students will need their Animal Track sheet that was in their pick up package this past Friday.
1. Live lesson at 9am: We will be learning about Hibernation. We will read Bear Snores On Together, and learn from 'Mystery Doug' all about hibernations
2. Independent Work Time: Please access the lesson on our website https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
4. Live Lesson at 1:15 - This afternoon we will create our very own Bear Cave! Students will need the green cardstock page, brown paper bag, and bear and tree coloring page. Students will need a glue stick, scotch tape or a stapler if they have one!
Friday - This is not our Friday for classes. Have a great weekend!
Have a great week,