Welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful week. Hopefully the students have had a wonderful weekend 'catching kindness' in their homes! We will start each day this week talking about this with peers. Here's what's happening this week!
1. Whole Group Live @9am - Students will need their white boards and their cut and paste printing books! We will be printing letter U together and then students will be working independently in their books.
2. Independent work time: Students will be doing the "Expressing my emotions..." lesson found on the Kindergarten Website: https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
3. Live Lesson at 1:15pm - Students will need the "I love you to pieces" sheet with the attached colored paper, a glue stick and a pencil! They will be making a card for a special someone in their family.
1. Live lesson at 9am: We will be reading a story called "The Big Umbrella", continuing our discussions focused on kindness. Students will need a pencil, crayons and their blue drawing books.
2. Independent Work Time: Please access the lesson Sink or Float on our website https://home.lethsd.ab.ca/kindergarten/kindergarten-team-website
4. Live Lesson at 1:15 - We will be reviewing patterns, and creating our kindness necklaces. Students will need their baggie that has red and white straw pieces in it.
Friday - Valentines Bingo! Get those cards ready, and your sealed envelope with your prize! I can't wait to play with you all.
Have a great week,
Looking ahead: Just a reminder that there is no school the week of Feb 15th-19th. Next supply bin pick up will be Friday Feb 26th