Here's what's happening this week:
1. Teams Live lesson at 9am:
- Printing books "Letters and Numbers for Me"
- Please also have your decorated foam tree from last week. I will take a screen shot of everyone :)
2. Please access the Lesson on Rhyming that is posted on the Kindergarten Microsite for independent work time Kindergarten Microsite
4. Live lesson at 1:15pm -
- Directed drawing in the students blue drawing books
Thursday - No Live lessons as Mrs. Chinn is away today. Please see below for links to our activities.
1. Recorded lessons for today:
Today students will be using non standard measuring and creating a tree out of paper strips. Please have the large red paper, and green strips handy as well as the photo copied paper of ornaments if they wish to decorate. I have made a little video for them to watch for this lesson. Please send a picture of their final work!
Next students can listen to the story Mr. Willowby's Christmas tree
2. Independent work time - See the Team Microsite blog for the Syllables
lesson: Kindergarten Team Microsite
3. PM @ 1:15pm - Jolly Phonics: Listen to the story, and song and colour the card for letter /Z/
Once finished, students can snuggle up and watch a video of Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree. Happy Holidays everyone!
Friday Decemeber 18th Pick up!! - (for the first week of January) at the school between 8:30 - 11:00am.
I hope everyone has a wonderful, restful holiday break. See you in the New Year!