Here's what's happening this week:
1. Teams Live lesson at 9am (as soon as Coalbanks Announcements are finished I will open the meeting, you can access it by going into the Teams Calendar for the day):
- Here we will have 'news about the week'
- Students will need their white boards, white board marker and their printing cut paste book
- We will be learning to print letter N and completing N in our cut and paste books during independent work time.
2. Please access the Apples lesson that is posted on the Kindergarten Microsite for independent work time Kindergarten Microsite
3. Story Time - Please head to the Kindergarten Microsite to read the book 'Chicka Chicka Rock' which can be found on the Microsite. Chicka Chicka Rock
4. Remember that 1 on 1 sessions start today. Please check your Teams calendar and chat for your scheduled time! Students will need their brown envelope that is sealed.
5. No Live lesson at 1:15pm - So that 1 on 1's can take place
1. Live lesson at 9am - Students will need their Jolly letter sounds sheet so we can learn letter sound /h/
2. Independent work time - See the Team Microsite blog for the Library Time lesson: Kindergarten Team Microsite
3. No Live lesson at 1:15pm - So that 1 on 1's can take place
4. Remember that 1 on 1 sessions continue today. Please check your Teams calendar and chat for your scheduled time! Students will need their brown envelope that is sealed.
Friday - It is not our week for a Friday lesson however there will be supply pick up this week outside of the front doors between 9am-11:30pm.
Have a great week and see you soon!