On December 21, it switched seasons. We went from Fall to Winter.
What is your favorite part of winter?
Watch this video to learn a little bit more about winter season.
Activities to do:
- Go get all of your winter gear! Talk about each item and what they are used for with your adult.
- Put on all your gear with little adult help. Ask for help after you have tried a couple times on your own.
- Go for a walk with your adult for 5-10 minutes- watch for things that are different from the fall when we went out. What do you see now that you didn't in the fall?
- Play 2 snow related activity-
- Color the snow with water and food coloring
- Go sledding
- Build a snowman
- Catch snowflakes on your tongue
- Make snow angels
- Draw in the snow
Please send a video to your teacher of your child doing 2 activities above.
As you come in and warm up listen to this song and do some movement.