Click the link below to listen to the story:
- What are some kinds of fish that you know?
- Can you describe them?
- What facts do you know about fish?
- Why is it nice to share?
- How does it make us feel if a friend doesn’t share with us?
- Why is it sometimes hard to share?
During Reading: Stop story at appropriate parts to ask questions or pose prompts):
- What was so special about Rainbow Fish?
- What did Rainbow Fish do to upset the little blue fish?
- What does little blue fish do that tells us he’s upset?
- Why was Rainbow fish the loneliest fish in the ocean? How did he feel?
- Why didn’t Rainbow fish want to give away his beautiful scales?
- How did Rainbow Fish feel at the end of the story? Why?