Listen to the story!
- What does it mean to be “bad”?
- What does it mean to be “good”?
- Do you ever have bad days?
- What do you do to make those bad days better?
- How would you feel if you were the Seed that fell in a bag and then was almost eaten?
- In the story, what did the Bad Seed do to start being a Good Seed again?
Sometimes when we are having a tough time, we talk to ourselves or others in a negative way (like the Bad Seed did). Can you brainstorm with your parent a list of ways you can say nice and positive things about yourself when you are having a bad day? What positive and nice things would you say to a friend or sibling who is having a bad day?