Let's take some time to learn about Earth and how we can help make it a safer place to live!
Start with this video!
Do this quiz with an adult at home. Let you teacher know your answers.
A small carbon footprint quiz for kids relating to paragraphs above.
1. Do your eating habits affect your carbon footprint? Think about Factory pollution.
2. How can we help reduce air pollution?
a. Watch movies
b. Walk instead of drive
3. Which of these is not a source of increase in carbon footprint?
a. Energy production
c. Cycling- hint this one is you peddling
d. Sports cars
4. Which gas is produced on a farm?
a. Methane- this one is from cows
5. Using electricity at home or school will increase your carbon footprint.
6. How can you reduce your carbon footprint caused by electricity usage?
a. By eating vegetables
b. By recycling
c. By saving electricity
d. All of the above
Chose 2 activities to do that help the Earth:
- Clean up litter- please wear gloves
- Take reusable bags to the grocery store
- Use a reusable water bottle
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth
- Turn off the lights in rooms you aren't in
- Plan a garden or go work on your garden
- Walk somewhere instead of drive
- Come up with your own ideas